Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Precious Metal II

BOOK UPDATE: The last lot of photos and text for the 2015 book "Precious Metal II" will be delivered to the publisher on Thursday.
Has been four years in the making, more than 20 airshows, four trips to the other side of the world, three trips to Australia and countless flights within New Zealand.
Have conducted more than 60 flights in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, several second goes due to weather/technical issues so a lot of patience has been needed and even thou...gh I knew what we needed by the deadline I had to be patient in order to get it.
Has had its challenges right the way through, mostly good and not always easy.
Next step is photo selection and the whole book needs to be put together.
I won't give away much just yet but I am hoping this will be the book that will exceed my own expectations and ultimately allow me to slow down a bit.
Have worked with some great pilots, owners and engineers etc along the way, the book is all about you guys and what you do so thank you all!